It’s important that you read the full Privacy Notice to understand what information we hold, how we may use it, and what your rights are – but if you don’t have time to read it all now, here is a short summary:
- We collect information that is either personal data (such as names, addresses, and telephone numbers) or non-personal data (such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, web pages accessed etc.)
- We collect information about our users, supporters, donors, fundraisers, volunteers and employees.
- We collect information to provide services or goods, to provide information, to fundraise, for administration, analysis, and for the prevention/detection of crime.
- We only collect the information that we need, or that would be useful to us in our aim to provide the best possible service.
- We do our very best to keep personal information secure, wherever we collect personal data online.
- We never sell your data, and we will never share it with another company or charity for marketing purposes unless we first have your express permission.
- We only share data where we are required by law, or with carefully selected trusted suppliers who do work for us. All our suppliers are required by their contract to treat your data as carefully as we would, to only use it as instructed, and to allow us to check that they do this.
- We will only share your data with others with your express permission unless we have your blanket permission to share basic data with such organisation as employment agencies or persons who may be able to offer you employment.