The way you present yourself to your employers, both current and future, plays a crucial part in career success and satisfaction. If you get it right, it can enhance your profile at work, helping you to win interesting projects, promotions and the respect of your colleagues. It will also increase your chances of being the successful candidate at job interviews or attracting clients to your business if you’re self-employed.
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- describe what personal branding is and understand how the concept can help you in your career
- understand how relevant marketing techniques and tactics can be applied to branding a person
- define your own, authentic personal brand and know who you want to market it to and why
- promote yourself effectively to employers, both in your workplace and beyond
- devise an appropriate plan of action to develop and promote your personal brand and enhance your career.
From Open Learn. For more information and to register to participate click here