About this event
Who is this webinar suitable for?
This webinar is suitable for anyone thinking of applying for Wenta’s start-up grant schemes.
If you are starting a business in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, or Milton Keynes, you could be eligible for a ‘match-funded’ business start-up grant ranging from £500 to £3000* to help you get things set up.
This grant can be used towards any start-up or development costs which can be attributed to your new business such as marketing and promotional support, website development, professional/legal advice, financial planning/advice, intellectual property advice and software applications.
This webinar looks at:
• EDRF Grant Funds (HSUP & SEMSUP)
• Eligibility Criteria
• Possible Uses for the Grants
• Multiple Purchases
• Grant Payments
• Grant Application Sequence
• Registration for the Programs
• Completing the Application Form:
• Planning Help and Support
• Raising Other Finance
• Summary of Documents Required