About this event
Who is this webinar for?
This webinar has been designed as a beginners guide to using Facebook for business and an overview of its functionality. If you are completely new to using social media you might want to start by attending Social Media For Your Small Business.
By the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Accurately define the main terminology used on the Facebook platform
- Create a business page and manage the features, roles and inbox
- Explain the benefits of posting good quality content and the use of groups to build a following
- Navigate the major functions of Insights to determine outcomes
- Identify the difference between a boosted post and an automated ad
- Why use Facebook?
- Facebook Terminology
- Creating a Page
- Page Features
- Page Roles
- Build a Following
- Facebook Live
- Facebook Pay
- Paid Ads
- Ad Objectives
- Facebook Pixel
- Post Boost
- Automated Ads
- Ad Placement
- Other Facebook Services
The webinar may be recorded, however, having your Camera and microphone on is optional.
If you do not wish for your data to be used for marketing purposes such as the Wenta Mailing List, please ensure you do not select the relevant box for the Mailing List ‘opt-in’.