About this event
Everyone needs a helping hand now and then. So, we created BT Skills for Tomorrow – in partnership with a range of other businesses and community organisations. We’re aiming to teach digital skills to over ten million people by 2025. And it’s all right here – ready for you to dive into digital learning.
9:30 – 10:30 Get Started with Digital Advertising
Digital advertising can help your business find new customers online. Apply or expand your digital advertising channels with this course. Learn about search, social and display advertising, and the different ways these channels can support your digital marketing strategy.
In this session you will learn:
- What is search advertising, and how to get started
- Different approaches to social media advertising
- How you can use display advertising in a campaign
More details about the session
It’s more important than ever to have digital business skills. Through our Skills for Tomorrow programme, small business owners and their employees can learn from our expert-led webinars and online courses. Our partnerships with Small Business Britain, Great British Entrepreneurs and Google Digital Garage gives you a wide range of things to choose from.
Whether you’re just starting out, or ready to scale up, we can help you with a range of topics; like digital marketing, social media, improving your productivity, and cyber security.
And we’re hosting a new event to help you and your business unlock its digital potential. Have you signed up already? You’re in for a treat.
Good to know
BT Skills for Tomorrow is an online programme, so here’s some handy info to help you get the most out of our online experience.
- You can join the event here
- You can use a mobile, tablet or desktop to join us
- You can ask questions at any time – in the Q&A area
- We’ll answer as many of those questions as we can at the end of the event
About Google Digital Garage
Google Digital Garage gives you free training and tools to help you thrive online. Whether you’re growing your business, starting a career, or just want to try something new, Google Digital Garage has loads of free courses to help you along the way.
Check them out – and start making a change in your business.
BT Skills For Tomorrow
Everyone needs a helping hand now and then. So, we created BT Skills for Tomorrow – in partnership with a range of other businesses and community organisations. We’re aiming to teach digital skills to over twenty-five million people by 2025. And it’s all right here – ready for you to dive into digital learning.
Terms and conditions
- Eventbrite is a third-party application. This means it is not owned or operated by BT or Adobe. If you use this application, you must sign up to Eventbrite’s terms of service and policy and do so at your own risk.
- By supplying your personal details, you consent to BT contacting you about this event.
- There are limited places available for Skills for Tomorrow. Places will be allocated on first served registration basis.
- If BT are unable to allocate a place for a particular workshop, they will contact you informing you of this and, subject to availability, will provide details of any spaces remaining at alternative locations.