About this event
About this session
The session provides attendees with a checklist of considerations when planning the design and build of an eCommerce website, as well as advice and guidance on the ways in which businesses can craft an engaging user journey, list products effectively, move users through the conversion pipeline, market their platforms and optimise their online offering for success.
9:30 – 10:30 Design and launch your own ecommerce website
More details about the session
It’s more important than ever to have digital business skills. Through our Skills for Tomorrow programme, small business owners can learn from our expert-led webinars and online courses. Our partnerships with Small Business Britain, Great British Entrepreneurs and Google Digital Garage gives you a wide range of things to choose from.
Whether you’re just starting out, or ready to scale up, we can help you with a range of topics; like digital marketing, social media, improving your productivity, and cyber security.
And we’re hosting a new event to help you and your business unlock its digital potential. Have you signed up already? You’re in for a treat.
Good to know
BT Skills for Tomorrow is an online programme, so here’s some handy info to help you get the most out of our online experience.
- You can join the event here
- You can use a mobile, tablet or desktop to join us
- You can ask questions at any time – in the Q&A area
- We’ll answer as many of those questions as we can at the end of the event.
BT Skills For Tomorrow
It’s more important than ever to have digital business skills. Through our BT Skills for Tomorrow programme, small business owners and employees can learn from our expert-led events and online courses. Our partnerships with Small Business Britain, Great British Entrepreneur Awards and Google Digital Garage gives you a wide range of courses and topics to choose from.
Whether you’re just starting out, or ready to scale up, we can help you with a range of topics; like digital marketing, online tools, social media, managing a team remotely and data protection.
Terms and conditions
- Eventbrite is a third-party application. This means it is not owned or operated by BT or Adobe. If you use this application, you must sign up to Eventbrite’s terms of service and policy and do so at your own risk.
- By supplying your personal details, you consent to BT contacting you about this event.
- There are limited places available for Skills for Tomorrow. Places will be allocated on first-served registration basis.
- If BT are unable to allocate a place for a particular workshop, they will contact you informing you of this and, subject to availability, will provide details of any spaces remaining at alternative locations.