Careers-Action Charity is the trading name of a charity established to provide the services offered by Careers-Action.
Details of our operations and Trustees can be found at the Charity Commission website by clicking here
Registered Charity Number: 1165296
Our Constitution and policy statements
Copies of our policies below are available to download below.
- Careers Action CIO Constitution Governing Document – v2.4 at Incorporation – Download
- Anti Bribery Policy – Download
- Corporate Social Responsibility Statement – Download
- Equal Opportunities Policy – Download
- Data Protection GDPR Compliance – Download
- Health and Safety Policy – Download
- ICT Policy – Download – Download
- Privacy – Download
- Safeguarding Policy – Download
- Sustainable Development Policy – Download
- Website Terms and Conditions of Use – Download
The mission of Careers-Action is to provide job-seeking managers, and business/technical professionals with the training, encouragement and inspiration that will enable them to successfully implement a plan that helps them secure employment or start their own business. To deliver our peer-based job club programme using the best practice, experience and guidance of experts and members who have experienced and overcome unemployment. To build a reference library of resources and information to help educate, and a database of business network contacts to identify and share opportunities to overcome unemployment and the challenges it brings.